Read e-book online Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 PDF
By Norm Warren,Mariano Neto,Stacia Misner,Ivan Sanders,Scott A. Helmers
Dive into the company intelligence beneficial properties in SharePoint 2013—and use the right mix of instruments to carry compelling strategies.
Take keep an eye on of industrial intelligence (BI) with the instruments provided by way of SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Led through a bunch of BI and SharePoint specialists, you’ll get step by step directions for realizing how one can use those applied sciences most sensible in particular BI scenarios—whether you’re a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, or company analyst.
realize the right way to:
- Manage the full BI lifecycle, from picking out key functionality symptoms to development dashboards
- Use web-based Microsoft Excel prone and put up workbooks on a SharePoint Server
- Mash up info from a number of resources and create info research Expressions (DAX) utilizing PowerPivot
- Create data-driven diagrams that supply interactive tactics and context with Microsoft Visio Services
- Use dashboards, scorecards, reviews, and key functionality signs to observe and research your business
- Use SharePoint to view BI experiences aspect via aspect, irrespective of which instruments have been used to produced them
Read Online or Download Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 PDF
Similar information systems books
In case you have a enterprise or a nonprofit association, or if you’re the only liable for info structures at such an operation, you recognize that catastrophe restoration making plans is lovely important. yet it’s effortless to place it off. finally, the place do you begin? IT catastrophe restoration making plans For Dummies exhibits you the way to start by means of making a protection internet if you determine the main points of your significant plan.
Info is a well-known primary proposal around the sciences and arts, that's an important to knowing actual computation, conversation, and human cognition. The Philosophy of data brings jointly an important views on info. It contains significant technical ways, whereas additionally taking off the old backgrounds of knowledge in addition to its modern function in lots of educational fields.
This quantity brings jointly vital new learn in choice technology, shooting the an important function of neighborhood context in a globalized, standardized international. Assembling the simplest paintings provided on the 2013 convention of the eu choice Sciences Institute, it considers vintage selection technological know-how difficulties from a brand new point of view, supplying insights for making improvements to decision-making in executive, enterprise, healthcare, schooling, production, the army, and past.
Info is strong. It separates leaders from laggards and it drives company disruption, transformation, and reinvention. Today’s such a lot innovative businesses are utilizing the facility of knowledge to propel their industries into new components of innovation, specialization, and optimization. The horsepower of recent instruments and applied sciences have supplied extra possibilities than ever to harness, combine, and engage with immense quantities of disparate information for company insights and cost – anything that might in simple terms proceed within the period of the web of items.
- Classification, Automation, and New Media: Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the Gesellschaft für Klassifikation e.V., University of Passau, ... Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization)
- ITIL Service Transition (ITIL Lifecycle Suite)
- Decision Modelling and Information Systems: The Information Value Chain (Operations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series)
- Guide to Supply Chain Management
- Agile Unternehmen durch Business Rules: Der Business Rules Ansatz (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 by Norm Warren,Mariano Neto,Stacia Misner,Ivan Sanders,Scott A. Helmers