Download e-book for kindle: Cell Press Reviews: Stem Cells to Model and Treat Disease by Cell Press
By Cell Press
Cell Press experiences: Stem Cells to version and deal with Disease informs, conjures up, and connects stem phone researchers and clinicians in any respect phases of their careers with well timed, entire stories written through leaders within the box and curated by way of cellphone Press editors. The ebook deals a wide view of a few of the main compelling issues in stem phone examine including:
- Safety and efficacy of stem telephone treatments
- Stem-cell-based organ regeneration
- Integrating stem cells into custom-made drug discovery
- Using pluripotent stem cells for treating neurological disease
- Engineering hematopoietic stem cells for leading edge therapies
Contributions come from prime voices within the box, together with: - Shinya Yamanaka, Recipient of the 2012 Nobel Prize for body structure or drugs, Recipient of the 2012 Millennium know-how Prize, Professor and Director of the heart for iPS telephone study and alertness at Kyoto college, Senior Investigator on the Gladstone Institute of heart problems, L.K. Whittier beginning Investigator in Stem phone Biology and Professor on the college of California, San Francisco - George Q. Daley, Samuel E. Lux IV Professor of Hematology/Oncology at Harvard scientific college and Director for the Stem phone Transplantation application at Boston Children’s health facility - Irving Weissman, Member of nationwide Academy of Sciences, Virgina & D.K Ludwig Professor for medical research in melanoma study, and Director for Institute of Stem mobilephone Biology and Regenerative drugs at Stanford college of Medicine
Cell Press reports: Stem Cells to version and deal with Disease is a part of the cellphone Press Reviews series, which positive factors stories released in Cell Press basic study and Trends experiences journals.
- Provides well timed overviews on quite a lot of stem phone applications
- Offers perception from specialists at the key possibilities and demanding situations dealing with the field
- Features reports on genetic, mobile, and molecular features of stem-cell-based applications
- Includes articles initially released in Cell, phone Stem telephone, Neuron, traits in Molecular Medicine, and Trends in Biotechnology
Read Online or Download Cell Press Reviews: Stem Cells to Model and Treat Disease (Cell Press Reviews Series) PDF
Best developmental biology books
Water is prime to lifestyles and all metabolic reactions are encouraged by way of the aqueous surroundings within which they take place. Osmoregulation and water stability are consequently completely crucial subject matters in animal body structure. Animal Osmoregulation collates a greatly dispersed literature to supply a complete and authoritative synthesis of the sphere, offering unique examples of osmoregulatory tactics on the organismal, organ and mobile point.
This e-book offers probably the most complex experimental structures within which the function of forces has been dissected. It explores the actual ideas accounting for a way forces can impact gentle topic comparable to our cells, and provides a number of the tools used to degree or investigate the position of forces. provides essentially the most complicated experimental platforms during which the position of forces has been dissected Explores the actual rules accounting for the way forces can have an effect on delicate subject comparable to our cells, and offers a number of the tools used to degree or verify the position of forces Appeals to either physicists desirous to get conversant in organic structures and to biologists fascinated about the actual ideas in the back of what they realize
Life-cost method of development overview comprehensively addresses in a reader-friendly, available approach the basics of life-cost reviews within the outfitted setting. It comprises the time-value of cash, discounted cash-flow research, differential price-level stream and affordability fluctuations.
Omic experiences of Neurodegenerative ailment: half A is a part of a well-established foreign sequence on neuroscience that examines significant components of simple and medical learn, besides rising and promising subfields. The e-book informs the reader at the present nation of the reports used to guage the mechanisms, explanations, and therapy of neurodegeneration via a mix of literature stories and examples of present examine.
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 159 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
- Key Experiments in Practical Developmental Biology
- The Zebrafish: Genetics, Genomics and Informatics: Vol 77 (Methods in Cell Biology)
- Indonesian Primates (Developments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects)
- Signaling-Mediated Control of Cell Division: From Oogenesis to Oocyte-to-Embryo Development (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation)
Additional info for Cell Press Reviews: Stem Cells to Model and Treat Disease (Cell Press Reviews Series)
Cell Press Reviews: Stem Cells to Model and Treat Disease (Cell Press Reviews Series) by Cell Press